AUDIO PACKAGE DELIVERY AND COLLABORATION

During the rest of the post production process communication with the rest of the crew was key. When I was editing the audio for example I noticed small sequences in the video that did not fit the picture and did not flow correctly with the audio. I quickly made sure that my team knew about that and made notes and markers on my session just to make sure that it will be fixed.
They reacted rapidly as they were also in the process of editing the video. I received the initial sound lock on the 23rd of November 2015 and the corrected one on the 27th of November 2015 and provided a complete audio package on the 7th of December 2015. I put in extra time in the studio just so there is sufficient time to correct any mistakes after we’ve all seen and hear the documentary, or if the director and the rest of the crew wanted something to be changed – submitting/completing my work early was a suggestion from Bryan Rudd who gave us a guest lecture/project case study earlier in the semester which was in relation to Proper Project Management. LO1 + LO5 + LO6