Tutor Meeting 08.10.2015

1. On Thursday the 8th of October I met with my project supervisor for the first time and we discussed the brief outline and my role within the group. Speaking with my tutor I understood that as I am expected to deliver a full audio package I would nee to look at finding someone to assist me during parts of the production process. This will help with workload distribution and time management as it is not easy for a single person to deliver a full audio package – that would suggest 1 person taking the role of several production positions such as – music supervisor, location recordist, post production etc. In relation to that I have spoken to some of my course mates and they have agreed to provide assistance if they are available at any suggested times.
    I also informed my tutor about the first day of filming on the 11.10.2015 and was told to bring samples of video and sound for the next tutorial.
  2. Our group is also traveling to London on the 24th of October to film at the MCM Comic Con event there. I am in the process of booking equipment and clearing MAP forms.
  3. I also let my tutor know about my own and the groups working schedule and he approved.